“How can I improve my English quickly?”Every week, I try to answer a question, but probably the most common question students ask me is…”How can I improve my English quickly?” This is a very easy question, but difficult at the same time. It’s easy, because the answer is simply that you need to practice more. It’s difficult, because finding the opportunity to practice is not easy. Obviously, going to a foreign country and living there is the fastest way to learn, but it’s not practical for everyone. People have lives and responsibilities at home and can’t easily go. But, let’s think about why that is so effective.
What are intensive courses?
Intensive courses feature extended classes that force you to use the language for an extended amount of time. So, what are the benefits?
The first big advantage to intensive learning is that you are exposed to more material. Having class time with your teacher gives you a plethora of new vocabulary and grammar to learn. This means that you actually end up covering much more material over the range of the course. You will be impressed with your talented new tongue, and that positive enforcement will make you want to keep learning.
More ImmersiveA more intensive language study gives you fewer chances to slip back into the safety net of your own language. Remember, "Necessity is the mother of Fluency." That is - you gain the most in your language skills when you have to use it. The inability to converse in Japanese, or whatever your native language is, forces you to search your mind in English and figure out new ways to express what you need to say. It familiarizes you with the structures and patterns of the language, its tendencies and verbal signs, and makes you better prepared for your next situation.
- Pre-course survey helps us determine your personalized study plan designed to match your unique learning style and goals
- Full-day intensive language instruction based on the conversational Berlitz Method®. A typical Total Immersion day is from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Berlitz Total Immersion with qualified Berlitz Instructors.
- Daily Berlitz Power Review sessions to help identify strengths and areas for improvement
- Scheduled team teaching with two coaches for experience with three-way conversations
- Berlitz Action Module role plays of realistic business and social situations
- Lunch with your coach every day offering opportunity to practice in a social setting
See the details below or click on the promo for more details.
Do you have a knack for learning English?
Min's Berlitzine (Dec. 2016)
Min's Berlitzine (Nov. 2016)