2006.02.07(Review of 2003.08.18 edition)
Your parents may have taught you not to boast, but if you want to stand out from the crowd of other applicants, sometimes boasting is the only way!
- A resume is a summary of your work experience and education, which is often used as part of a job application.
- resume は、職歴や学歴などをまとめた書類のことで、就職の応募書類の一部としてよく使われます。
- I sent my resume to more than 15 companies, but only one invited me in for an interview.
- We received hundreds of resumes after we put an ad for the job in a major trade journal.
- I was up all last night updating my resume and then sent it off this morning.
- I volunteered because I want to help, not because it'll look good on my resume.
- (in a job advertisement)
If you'd like to apply for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter by March 1st.
- Your resume is very impressive, Mr. Hanson, but I'm afraid we aren't hiring at the moment.
Very impressive, indeed!