2006.04.13(Review of 2004.08.26 edition)
We love today's word! It's attractive, impressive, and of great value to the person who possesses it. Sounds like something we could all use a little of!
- Expertise is a high level of knowledge or skill in a particular field, job, or activity.
- expertise は、ある分野、仕事、活動に関する高度な知識や技能のことです。
- (in a job advertisement)
Persons with technical expertise in statistics and data management are encouraged to apply.
- (in a brochure for a management consulting company)
You can trust that our consulting staff has the expertise to make your small business competitive in today's market.
- Our company has a great deal of expertise in teaching employees how to manage their time better.
- We were impressed by the expertise with which she performed her job. Her long years of experience really showed!
- He uses his expertise as a civil engineer to help developing countries construct dams for irrigation projects.
Keep coming back, and day after day your expertise in the English language will keep growing. We guarantee it!