2006.04.26(Review of 2003.12.03 edition)
Like any important relationship, that between a company and the general public takes a lot of work to maintain. Here's the department that works to keep this relationship strong and healthy!
PUBLIC RELATIONS / PR 広報活動
- Public relations or PR is the business of trying to make a person or organization more popular by giving people positive information about the person or organization, holding special events, etc.
- public relations または PR とは、個人や企業の評判を高めるために、その人や企業に関するポジティブな情報を一般に知らせたり、特別な催しを行ったりする仕事のことです。
- Public relations was so important to the fast-growing IT company that they decided to give weekly press conferences about new developments.
- Because the public relations department was unable to deal adequately with the scandal, it quickly became a public relations disaster, causing a sharp drop in stock prices.
- The company's PR department is going to donate 50 new computers to a needy elementary school at a large press event.
Be your best today!