2006.06.05(Review of 2003.08.26 edition)
Hello! We're so happy to have you with us today!
More companies and more lucky employees have begun to realize that there are many exciting alternatives to the nine-to-five routine and the daily rush-hour commute. And we'll be looking at these alternatives all this week!
- Flextime is a system that allows employees to choose when they start and finish work each day, as long as they work a certain number of hours.
- flextime とは、一定の時間働くことを条件に、仕事を始める時刻と終える時刻を従業員自身が決めることを認める制度のことです。
- I've been working flextime for almost a year now. I love the freedom to choose my own hours.
- The office is switching from fixed working hours to flextime.
- Because flextime employees are able to work during their most productive hours, our overall office productivity has really improved since we introduced a flextime work schedule.
See you tomorrow - at a time of your choosing!