2006.07.19(Review of 2003.12.16 edition)
A fixed salary has its advantages, but some people prefer the open-ended nature of today's form of compensation. After all, the sky is the limit when you work on ...
- A commission is money (often a percentage of the selling price) given to a salesperson, real estate agent, stockbroker, or other agent when they sell something.
Such a system of payment is also called commission.
- commission とは、例えば、営業担当者や不動産業者、株式仲買人、その他の代理人が、何かを販売した場合に（通常、販売価格の何パーセントという形で）与えられる金銭のことです。
このような賃金体系、つまり、歩合制のことも commission と呼ばれます。
- Our salespeople get a 10% commission on each car they sell.
- We had to pay the real estate agent a $7,000 commission when we sold the house.
- Active traders can reduce commission costs by using discount brokers to execute their stock trades.
- a: Do you get a fixed salary?
b: No. I work on commission.
May you have smooth SALE-ing today!