2007.08.30(Review of 2005.01.17 edition)
We all have times when the thought of going to the office doesn't exactly make us want to uncork a bottle of champagne and celebrate, but there's a world of difference between the occasional workplace blues and the subject of today's edition!
- To be disgruntled means to be angry, unhappy, or not satisfied about something.
- disgruntled は、何かに対して怒ったり、不快に思ったり、不満に思ったりしている状態を表します。
- Bob has been feeling rather disgruntled ever since his transfer request to California was rejected.
- The staff seems to be increasingly disgruntled. Perhaps a small raise would help improve morale.
- a: That clerk was so rude!
b: There seem to be a lot of disgruntled workers like him these days. Doesn't anybody enjoy their work anymore?
Stay with us - it only gets better!