2008.01.22(Review of 2005.11.08 edition)
If you've got some important information that needs to be given to the right person, we've got the right word for you to use!
- To notify someone is to tell them something, usually in an official way.
- notify とは、何かを（通常正式に）通知する、という意味です。
- Don't forget to notify the post office of our new address so they can forward any mail that's sent to the old address.
- (an angry customer to a restaurant owner)
Your restaurant must be in violation of about half a dozen health regulations. I'm going to notify the Public Health Department.
- (on a company's home page)
Please notify the webmaster if you experience any problems using our Web site.
- When were employees notified about the new dress code?
- (e-mail from a DVD rental club)
This is to notify you that, effective February 1st, your membership will expire.
Much success to you today!