2008.07.10(Review of 2004.01.29 edition)
Every ship has its captain. Meet the skipper of the battleship “Legal Affairs!”
GENERAL COUNSEL 顧問弁護士
- The general counsel is the senior lawyer working for an organization.
- general counsel とは、組織のために働く、顧問弁護士のことです。
- As general counsel, Deborah is the chief lawyer in our legal affairs department and plays a vital role on the senior management team.
- The Director will be accompanied by our general counsel when he submits testimony at the hearing.
- She was previously employed as general counsel of a trading firm, where she mainly provided negotiation consultation.
It's been a pleasure!