2008.08.26(Review of 2006.06.28 edition)
If you thought fill-in-the-blank tests ended with school, think again!
- A form is a printed or electronic document asking for information, with blank spaces where the information is to be written.
- form とは、何らかの情報を書き込むための空欄のある印刷物、もしくは電子文書のことです。
- Please fill out the application form neatly and accurately.
- (instructions on a Web site)
Complete the order form and click “Send.” Please allow two to four weeks for delivery.
- (customs officer at an airport)
May I see your customs form, please?
- (hotel front desk clerk to guest)
Welcome to the Berlitz Suites Hotel. If I could have you fill out this registration form and show me a credit card, please.