2008.08.27(Review of 2006.06.26 edition)
Here's a word that's nearly synonymous with (= means the same thing as) “office work!”
- Paperwork is the part of a job that involves handling documents, keeping records, filling in forms, writing letters and reports, etc.
- paperwork とは、文書を扱ったり、記録をとったり、書類を作成したり、手紙や報告書を書いたりする作業を含む仕事のことです。
- There's a great deal of paperwork that has to be filled out in order to hire a foreign national.
- As an office clerk, I spend most of my day doing routine paperwork.
- Efforts to reduce the amount of government paperwork have had mixed success.
- I had a pile of paperwork waiting for me when I got back from my vacation.
a: You look busy.
b: I'm buried in paperwork!
Have a terrific day!