2008.11.12(Review of 2005.03.08 edition)
The most important meal of the day: Dessert.
The most important rule of English grammar: Don't sweat the mistakes.
The most important message in your inbox: The latest WordMaster edition! ：)
The most important part of an e-mail message:
BODY (of a message) (Eメールの)本文
- The body of an e-mail message is the main part, where the actual message itself is found. It does not include the subject line, signature, or attachments.
- body of a message とは、実際の用件が書かれている、Eメールの中心となる場所、つまり、本文のことです。これには件名や署名、添付書類などは含まれません。
- Rather than sending short documents as attachments, it's often easier to copy and paste them into the body of a message.
- They included some high-resolution photographs from their trip in the body of their e-mail. No wonder it took so long for me to download.
- (message at the end of an e-mail newsletter)
If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter, send an e-mail to email@example.com. Leave the subject line blank and type “Unsubscribe” in the body of the message.
The most important word in the English language: Thanks!!