2009.01.29(Review of 2006.07.26 edition)
If your dreams for retirement include tropical getaways and quaint European pensions (= small hotels), then you may want to make sure you have THIS kind of pension as well!
- A pension is money paid regularly by a former employer or the government to someone after they retire.
- pension とは、退職後に元雇用主や政府から定期的に支払われるお金、つまり、年金のことです。
- I'll start receiving a pension at 65.
- Employees have to have contributed for 25 years before they become eligible to receive retirement benefits under the government's pension scheme (= plan).
- I think it would be difficult to live on my government pension alone, so I've also opened an individual retirement account.
- Part of my monthly paycheck is automatically withheld and invested in the company pension fund (= money invested to provide employees with an income after retirement).
- They're offering about 200 senior employees early retirement packages that include very generous one-time pension payments.