If you work for a living, then it's always nice if that work allows you to MAKE a living!
LIVING WAGE 生活賃金
- A living wage is a wage that allows a worker to provide his or her family with a reasonable standard of living.
- living wage とは、労働者が自分の家族に、ある程度の生活水準を供給できる賃金、つまり、生活賃金のことです。
- The cost of living in this country has become so high that the minimum wage is no longer a living wage.
- My husband has to work two jobs just to make a living wage.
- The only jobs I used to be qualified for paid less than a living wage for a single parent with two children. That's why I decided to get my degree.
Have a successful day!