2009.03.25(Review of 2005.06.15 edition)
Oh, the things that can be achieved when talented people work together!
- A team player is someone who works well in a group, getting along with the other members and working for the good of the group rather than just for themselves.
- team player とは、グループの中で上手に仕事ができる人、つまり、他のメンバーと良い関係を保つことができ、自分だけのためというよりも、グループ全体にとって利益になるような仕事をする人のことです。
- INTERVIEWER: What would you say is your greatest strength?
JOB APPLICANT: I consider myself a team player. I do whatever it takes to make sure the team achieves its goals.
- He's gotten used to doing things his own way. He's not exactly a team player.
- Although she was the most talented and creative individual in the department, she never learned to work as a team player, so she was consistently passed over for promotion.