Successor to the abacus and slide rule, this little device has rescued millions from the slow torture that is long division!
- A calculator is a small electronic device for working with (e.g., adding, subtracting, multiplying, or dividing) numbers.
- calculator とは、数字を処理（例えば、足し算、引き算、掛け算、割り算）する小さな電子機器、つまり、電卓のことです。
- I'll need a calculator to add up these figures.
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to use a desktop calculator quickly and accurately.
- I bought one of those pocket calculators the size of a credit card, but it's so small I have trouble using the buttons.
- Isn't this a neat clipboard? Look, it has a built-in calculator on the clip!
Have a terrific weekend - times ten!