Here's the embodiment of capitalist drive and vision!
- An entrepreneur is someone who risks their own money to start and operate a new business.
The adjective form is entrepreneurial.
- entrepreneur とは、お金を無駄にするリスクを冒して、新しい事業をおこし、経営する人、つまり、起業家のことです。
形容詞形は entrepreneurial で、起業家の、起業家的な、という意味です。
- She's a successful entrepreneur who's already established businesses in the hospitality, management consulting, and recording industries.
- The wealthiest person in the country is a 43-year-old real estate entrepreneur.
- It's his most ambitious entrepreneurial venture yet. I hear he's investing $200,000 of his own money in the start-up.
Be ambitious today!