2009.11.26 (Review of 2006.11.22 edition)
How do you describe someone who works hard? ... Well, the answer isn't as hard as you may think!
- Someone is hardworking if they usually put a lot of effort into their work.
- hardworking とは、いつも一生懸命に仕事をする、という意味です。
- She's a hardworking, exceptionally talented journalist.
- You don't necessarily have to be smart to get good grades in school, just hardworking.
- With such a hardworking group of employees, I'm sure your business will do well.
Enjoy the day!