2010.01.19 (Review of 2007.01.10 edition)
And if you're still itching to learn after 16 years of school, you can always try for one of these!
ADVANCED DEGREE （大学院の）上級学位
- An advanced degree is a university degree that is higher than a bachelor's (= BA, BS, etc.); for example, a master's degree (= MA, MBA, etc.) or Ph.D.
- advanced degree とは、学士号（文学士（BA）、理学士（BS）など）よりも上級の学位、例えば、修士号（文学修士（MA）、経営学修士（MBA）など）や、博士号をさします。
- You'll need an advanced degree if you want to teach at a university.
- My career counselor thinks I can double my salary if I get an advanced degree.
- (a junior in college)
I can't decide whether to start working right after graduation or pursue an advanced degree.
- How in the world did she manage to work full-time, raise two kids, and earn an advanced degree all at the same time?