There's a certain class of schools that's out of reach to all but the best and brightest. Today we bring you the best education money can buy!
- Something is prestigious if it's important and highly respected.
- prestigious は、重要かつ評価が高い、つまり、名声のある、一流の、という意味です。
- My parents always hoped that I'd work for a prestigious company, marry some sweet girl, and give them lots of grandchildren.
- Morgan has just been given a prestigious position at Berlitz & Berlitz Law Firm.
- They have one of the most prestigious graduate programs in business in the country.
- Winning such a prestigious award can change a person's life.