A warm welcome to you!
For a company dedicated to teaching people how to communicate, this week's theme seems a fitting one: “Informing People and Making Announcements”. We hope you find it of value!
- To keep someone informed is to make sure to give them all the most recent information about a situation as it becomes available.
- keep someone informed は、ある情勢について最新の情報が得られたら、その全てを必ず誰かに伝える、という意味です。
- (vice president to overseas branch director)
Please keep me informed. I need to know everything that's happening over there.
- Morale improves when employees are kept informed of important developments in the company.
- Medical journals help keep physicians informed about the latest research on drugs, diagnosis, and treatment options.
Trust the WordMaster to keep you informed about all that matters in the world of business English!