Whether you're from Venus or Mars, today's edition is all about you!
MALE / FEMALE (employees) 男性／女性（従業員）
- Someone is male (adjective) or a male (noun) if they are a boy or a man.
Someone is female (adjective) or a female (noun) if they are a girl or a woman.
- male （形容詞、名詞）は、男の子や男の人、つまり男性であることを意味します。
- Many women in this country hesitate to speak out in front of their male colleagues.
- Construction has always been a male-dominated industry.
- The company hired more female employees than males last year.
- (talking about a marketing campaign)
We're targeting female college students and young businesswomen in their twenties.
- (classified ad)
WANTED - Outgoing enthusiastic females who are good with people to represent new office supplies firm at international business expo.
Ladies and gentlemen, farewell!