2010.06.10 (Review of 2006.04.21 edition)
- Purchasing is the business or activity of buying the goods and services required by an organization.
- purchasing とは、組織が必要とする商品やサービスを購入する仕事、つまり、購買のことです。
- All expenditures of 10,000 yen or more must be approved in advance by the purchasing department.
- Contact Purchasing and ask them about the status of our order for the new answering machine. It's been two weeks since we sent them the requisition (= a formal request).
- The keys to successful purchasing are knowing what products will best meet your company's needs and being able to negotiate the best price.
All the best to you!