In the present economy, a person feels lucky just to have work. But deep down, most of us long for a job that's more than just a paycheck - one that never bores, rouses your mind, fills your soul AND pocketbook - in short, a job made in heaven just for you! Well, when you find such a job, you'll surely want to tell all your friends about your good fortune. And by the end of this week, you'll have all the words you'll need to do just that!
- Something or someone is stimulating if they're interesting or cause you to become excited about something.
The noun form is stimulation.
- stimulating は、興味深い、または、何かについて関心をかきたてる、つまり、刺激的な、という意味です。
名詞形は stimulation で、刺激、という意味です。
- (newspaper reporter)
It would be hard to find a more stimulating job than journalism.
- The people I work with are all very nice, of course, but the office environment isn't very stimulating.
- I just had the most stimulating conversation with Andrew. He was telling me all about his stint in Cairo.
- I'm not surprised he's bored there. He really needs a job with more intellectual stimulation.