Variety is the spice of life - and the topic for today's edition of Berlitz WordMaster!
- Something is varied if it has many different forms, if it changes often, or if it's made up of many different kinds of things.
The noun form is variety.
- varied は、いろいろな形態をもつ、よく変化する、またはいろいろな種類のものから成る、つまり、多様な、変化に富んだ、という意味です。
名詞形は variety で、多様性、という意味です。
- Champion body-builder, Hollywood icon, successful businessman, and governor of California - he's had a rich and varied career.
- Many people move to cities like Tokyo and New York to take advantage of the varied job opportunities that exist there.
- (personal ad)
Looking for a fun-loving man with varied interests and a warm heart.
- As a PR consultant, I've worked with clients as varied as champion figure skaters, Fortune 500 companies, and the Italian government.
- The job has lots of variety. You'll never do the same thing two days in a row.
Thanks for coming today!