Equally useful for describing both a difficult job and boss, we bring you the latest @Work topic!
- Something or someone is demanding if they require a lot of time, energy, skill, etc.
- demanding とは、物事や人が多くの時間や労力、技能などを要求する、つまり、きつい、要求が多い、という意味です。
- Police work is both physically and mentally demanding.
- I didn't realize how demanding the MBA program would be. I had to study 6 to 8 hours a day just to keep up!
- Simultaneous interpretation can be an extremely demanding and stressful job.
- With such a demanding schedule, you must have very little time for yourself.
- (talking about his supervisor)
Yes, she can be quite demanding, but it's only because her standards are so high.
Berlitz WordMaster@Work - demand nothing less!