We think you'll soon be on good terms with today's topic. You've got more in common than you may realize!
- A peer is someone who is the same age or is in the same position (socially, professionally, academically, etc.) as you.
- peer とは、自分と同じ年齢の人、または（社会、職業、学業などにおいて）同等の立場にいる人をさします。
- His outstanding work and commitment have earned him the admiration of his peers.
- Being a member of a professional association gives me frequent opportunities to socialize and network with peers.
- My son has been having some trouble fitting in with his peers at school.
- (fictional news report)
Berlitz Blossoms was voted Best New Florist by industry peers.
- The company uses a peer review system to make decisions about pay raises and promotions.
Goodbye for now!