Whether pink, yellow, or even baby blue, here's a document that no one's going to smile over.
- A pink slip is a written notice informing someone that they are being let go from their job.
- pink slip とは、解雇される旨を本人に伝える書面による通知のことです。
- I'm afraid that the restructuring is going to mean pink slips for hundreds of employees.
- I was given the pink slip just two weeks after my wife was laid off. It was a very difficult time for us.
- (friend to staff supervisor)
a: How's it going at the office these days?
b: Well, we haven't gotten any pink slips yet, so that's hopeful.
Be sure not to miss tomorrow's edition. It'll tickle you pink!