2011.03.03(Review of 2008.01.31 edition)
You'll see today's WordMaster proudly displayed in the well-upholstered offices of professionals around the world!
- A credential is a document showing that someone has particular training, education, knowledge, or skills.
Someone's credentials (plural) are the training, skills, etc., that qualify them to do a particular job, or one or more documents showing that someone has such qualifications.
- credential とは、ある人が特定の訓練や教育を受けている、または、知識や技能を有していることを示す文書のことです。
- Please submit a copy of your teaching credential along with your application.
- The doctor was asked to surrender (= give back) his credential to practice medicine in the state until a settlement is reached.
- Her credentials include a Ph.D. in consumer psychology and more than 20 years as a marketing consultant for small businesses.
- With his credentials, he could have any job he wants.
- Your credentials are excellent, but we don't have any openings at the moment. We'll keep your resume on file though.
Do what you love and do it well!