2011.03.04(Review of 2008.02.01 edition)
Perhaps you noticed the family resemblance between yesterday's word and today's? That's right, they share that “CRED” bit - a good indication that these close cousins are related in meaning as well. Enjoy!
- If a person or organization is accredited, they are officially approved because they meet a particular standard.
- accredited とは、個人や組織が特定の基準に達しているために、公式に認められている、という意味です。
- You have to pass a rigorous bar exam in order to be accredited to practice law in this country.
- The university's nursing program is fully accredited by the National Board of Nursing.
- All applicants must have a bachelor's degree or higher credential from an accredited institution.
- Were you able to find a list of accredited MBA programs in Canada?
Enjoy the weekend and the balmy days of March!