2011.03.28 (Review of 2008.11.17 edition)
Hello. It's good to be back. We hope you're well.
This week we consider the question of how to make the office pleasant and productive from 9-to-5 and beyond, day after day. It's no easy task, but one that's certainly well worth working at!
(office) ENVIRONMENT （オフィス）環境
- The environment of an office, factory, school, or other place is the set of conditions there that can affect the mood and behavior of the people who spend time there.
- environment とは、オフィス、工場、学校、その他の場所が、そこで過ごす人々の気分や行動に影響を与える状況、つまり、環境のことです。
- I realized years ago that I don't function well in an office environment. But I thrive in the classroom.
- The company tries to foster an environment that encourages innovation and risk-taking.
- The new city regulations will ensure that everyone is able to work in a smoke-free environment.
- Lots of natural light and an all-wood interior, soft jazz, great coffee, great people - you couldn't ask for a more pleasant working environment than this!
- I work in a very competitive environment, and the stress to perform can become overwhelming at times.
Thanks for joining us today!