2011.03.29 (Review of 2008.11.18 edition)
We've got another fine edition for you today ... so try to stay focused :)
- To concentrate on something is to focus all your thoughts and attention on it.
The noun form is concentration.
- concentrate とは、あらゆる思考や注意を何かに集中させる、という意味です。
名詞形は concentration で、集中、という意味です。
- How can you concentrate with all this noise?
- She said that she's not ready for marriage yet, that she needs time to concentrate on her career first.
- Time management is all about making time to concentrate on the really important things.
- I find that classical music really helps my concentration.
- I was getting tired and starting to lose my concentration, so I went for a walk in the park.