2011.03.31 (Review of 2008.11.20 edition)
“It takes two to tango” means that some things can't be done alone - like having an argument. Here's a general word for any activity involving two or more!
- To interact with someone is to talk with or do something with them.
The noun form is interaction.
- interact とは、人と話をしたり、何かを一緒にしたりする、つまり、交流する、という意味です。
名詞形は interaction で、交流、という意味です。
- Part of the application process involves a group problem-solving exercise to see how well each candidate interacts with the others.
- Being an only child, I sometimes had trouble interacting with kids my own age.
- We formed the company soccer league, the book club, and all the other after-hours activities to encourage social interaction among employees.
It's been a pleasure!