Sometimes the WordMaster likes to slip off the somewhat constricting habit of a weekly theme and assemble a set of topics that have little in common except for their indisputable value as tools for the businessperson. This is such a week. We hope you like it as much as we do!
(business) ASSOCIATE 同僚、（仕事）仲間
- An associate (noun) is someone that you work with.
- associate （名詞）とは、一緒に働く人、つまり、同僚のことです。
- I'm having lunch with some business associates.
- Since most of my associates in the company were speaking Japanese around me all day, I learned the language very quickly.
- She works for Berlitz & Associates, Inc.
- They say the new VP's great grandfather was a close associate of Maximilian Berlitz. Apparently, they opened several language schools in New York together.
All the best!