If “HQ” is a company's head, then this must be one of its extremities.
BRANCH (office) 支社、支店
- A branch is a separate (local) office or shop that's located away from the main office/shop of the company or organization it belongs to.
- branch とは、会社や所属している組織において、本社や本店から離れたところ（地方）にある、個々の事業所や店、つまり、支社や支店のことです。
- The bank's Barkley Village branch is going to be closed for renovations until the end of the month.
- Berlitz Clerical Services has branches all over the country.
- a: They're promoting me to branch manager!
b: Oh, that's great news! I'm so happy for you!
- We have several locations downtown, but I think our branch office on 5th Street is the one nearest your place of business.
- You can use our online store locator to find a local branch in your area.