2011.05.11 (Review of 2008.05.14 edition)
- Administration is the activity of managing, directing, or organizing a project, the operations of an organization, etc.
The adjective form is administrative.
- administration とは、プロジェクトや組織の事業などを、運営・管理・組織化することなどをさします。
形容詞形は administrative で、管理の、という意味です。
- In my previous job, I was responsible for the administration of a $3 million investment fund.
- With all the paperwork required for a project like this, half my time is taken up with administration.
- The administrative challenges of managing over 15,000 employees are enormous.
- (job advertisement)
The ideal candidate should have at least five years of administrative work experience, such as that performed by a secretary or executive assistant.
- A major goal of the restructuring was to lower administrative costs.
Treat yourself to something special today!