Here's a situation that can motivate even the most timid of men to take to the hunt!
- Someone is underemployed if their job doesn't fully use all their skills and experience.
- underemployed は、仕事で、その人の技能や経験が十分に活用されていない状態を表します。
- No, I'm not unemployed, but I am underemployed. I feel like all my education is going to waste.
- This town is filled with underemployed college graduates. For example, the barista at my favorite coffee shop has an advanced degree in medieval studies.
- The glass ceiling at this company means that too many of my female co-workers are underemployed and frustrated.
Use ALL your gifts today!