Hello! We're glad you're back! Now be at the ready! Our guide has spotted something crouching in the grass!
SKILL SET （持っている）知識や技能
- Your skill set is all those things that you know how to do, have experience doing, have training in, etc.
- skill set とは、やり方を知っていること、経験があること、訓練を受けていることなどの、すべてをさします。
- This job requires the following skill set: office administration, payroll/bookkeeping spreadsheets, travel arrangements ...
- What are you doing in this dead-end job anyway? Someone with your skill set should be wearing a suit at headquarters.
- (want ad in industry journal)
Professional with unique skill set looking for full-time position in IT industry.
- Rie brings an impressive skill set to the position of general counsel.