Here's a word the value of which cannot be overstated in the information age. In a world awash with facts and figures, it's more important than ever to know which ones you can put your faith in!
- Something is accurate if it is true or doesn't have any mistakes.
The noun form is accuracy.
- accurate は、正しい、または、まったく間違いがない、という意味です。
名詞形は accuracy で、正確さ、という意味です。
- Get the most accurate business information available in Berlitz Biz Magazine!
- a: Are these figures accurate?
b: Yes. They've been checked and double-checked.
- (to shop clerk)
I'd like a watch that's inexpensive but still keeps accurate time.
- I think the most meaningful way to accurately measure customer satisfaction is simply to look at customer retention.
- You'll receive a refund in 4 to 6 weeks after we check the accuracy of the information you provide us.
- She was able to report all the details of the meeting with great accuracy.
- The new technology will help businesses increase both the speed and accuracy of data entry.
Ain't that the truth?!