- A team is a group of people who work together to achieve something.
Teamwork refers to the combined actions of an effective team.
- team とは、何かを達成するために一緒に働く人の集まり、つまり、チームのことです。
- As the most senior member of the team, I expect you to show more leadership.
- Our team of professional auto glass technicians is ready to serve you.
- The camaraderie and morale of our sales team has never been better.
- (after Ron's team wins a large contract)
TEAM MEMBER: Congratulations! You did it!
RON: You mean WE did it. This was a real team effort.
- This two-day seminar will provide your staff with world-class training in communication and teamwork.
- It's going to take real teamwork and determination to get this business off the ground in this economy.
Now that was a real WordMaster team effort!