We'll keep today's introduction simple and simply say, "Happy Friday! We're glad you're with us!"
- A place is livable if it's suitable for living in.
- livable は、ある場所が住むのに適している、という意味です。
- The report named Melbourne, Australia, as the world's number one most livable city, followed by Vienna, Austria, and Vancouver, Canada.
- Maybe I've been spoiled by my comfortable home, but I found the accommodations there barely livable.
- It's actually surprisingly livable here. I think people exaggerate about the traffic and crime rate.
Enjoy the weekend!