Although computers have made most paperwork virtual these days, today's expression still gets a lot of use.
- A paper pusher is someone whose job is mostly routine office work.
- paper pusher とは、日常の事務作業を主な仕事とする人のことです。
- When I joined the military, I never thought I'd end up being a paper pusher in a Pentagon cubicle.
- After five years as a paper pusher in a multinational, she left to start her own business.
- Sometimes I think those people you call "paper pushers" do more for this company than you and all the other managers combined.