- If every minute counts, time is very important or valuable, especially because there isn't a lot of it.
- every minute counts は、特に時間に余裕がないため、時間がとても重要、または貴重である状況をさします。
- The deadline is tomorrow at noon, so every minute counts.
- During the year-end closing, every minute counts. The accounting department is working around the clock.
- (advertisement for seminar)
We show you how to streamline routine office procedures, saving you valuable time and money. Because in business, you have to make every minute count!
- When you're a salesperson working on commission, every minute counts towards your potential earnings.
And so it is with mixed feelings that we say farewell to you for the New Year's holiday. The break will be nice, but you'll be missed. Promise us you'll be back here on Wednesday the 4th, OK? Until then, all of us on the WordMaster team wish you and yours the very best New Year's ever!!