2012.02.28 (Review of 2009.08.25 edition)
One good call deserves another, right?
GET BACK (to someone) （人に）後で返事をする、後で連絡する
- To get back to someone is to contact them later, especially in order to give them an answer or information.
- get back to someone とは、特に返事をしたり、情報を与えたりするために、後で人に連絡する、という意味です。
- I'll do some research on that and get back to you as soon as possible.
- I don't have time right now, but I promise I'll get back to you later this afternoon.
- The woman in their personnel department said she'd get back to me about my application, but she never did.