How do you like your job these days? Are you happy? Satisfied? We hope so - we really do.
We'd like to spend this week thinking about what contributes to a feeling of contentment at work. As always, it should be an investigation very much worth your time. Please join us!
JOB SATISFACTION 仕事のやりがい、仕事の満足度
- Job satisfaction is the positive feeling employees have when their work, working conditions, salary, benefits, etc., meet their needs and expectations.
- job satisfaction とは、仕事、職場環境、給与、福利厚生などが、従業員たちの需要や期待に見合ったときに彼らが抱く、肯定的な感情、つまり、仕事のやりがい、のことです。
- The most important reason why my job satisfaction is so high is the wonderful sense of camaraderie in the office. I really look forward to seeing my friends at work every day.
- a: How would you rate your job satisfaction these days?
b: Well, since I haven't gotten a raise in three years, it's a lot lower than it used to be.
- We're hoping that the renovations will help to increase job satisfaction among the workers.
- You should see the career counselor before you start interviewing. He really helped me understand what factors were most likely to give me job satisfaction.
On a scale of 1 to 10, the WordMaster would rate his job satisfaction a 17! Thanks for making our work so pleasant!