Hello! It's our pleasure to be bringing you a twofer for Wednesday!
TIME-CONSUMING / LABOR-INTENSIVE
- Something is time-consuming if it requires a lot of time to do.
Something is labor-intensive if it requires a lot of workers.
- time-consuming は、何かをするのに多くの時間を要する、という意味です。
- Applying for an immigrant visa is a time-consuming process that can take months, or even years.
- Software development is a costly and time-consuming task that requires great attention to detail.
- We work in a labor-intensive industry, so access to skilled labor is critical. Our capital needs, on the other hand, are relatively small.
- Harvesting premium-quality tea is an extremely labor-intensive task because it's all done by hand to ensure that only the youngest leaves and buds are picked.
Enjoy the rest of the day!