We feel “privileged” to have you with us for the third installment in our series on the corporate class system.
Brandy and cigars, anyone?
- To assist someone is to help them.
The noun form is assistance.
An assistant is someone who helps customers (for example, on the phone or in a store), helps someone else do a job, or has a lower-ranking position in an organization.
- assist は、誰かを助ける、という意味です。
名詞形は assistance で、援助、という意味です。
- (receptionist answering the phone)
Berlitz Garden Supplies. How can I assist you?
- (client to lawyer)
a: Thank you so much for your help.
b: It was my pleasure. And please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
- If you're looking for an engagement ring, I'd recommend Berlitz Jewelers. All of their sales assistants are very knowledgeable.
- If I'm not available, my assistant can help you.
- The current manager used to be the assistant manager at the Jiyugaoka store before she was promoted.
Much success to you today!