Hungry for even more business idioms? Then help yourself to this one!
- To make it or to make good is to become successful.
- make it または make good は、成功する、という意味です。
- (to someone who has just been hired by a major newspaper)
Congratulations! I knew you'd make it someday.
- If you can make it in New York, you can make it anywhere!
- It took a few years for their catering business to get off the ground, but they finally made good.
- He didn't just make good; he hit the big time!
Much success to you today!