2008.05.15(Review of 2004.07.06 edition)
Although we often think of the men and women at headquarters as the movers and shakers of a company, you'll soon understand why the people in today's department are the real movers!
- Logistics is the management of the movement of equipment, supplies, and personnel for a company or other organization.
It is also the detailed planning, organization, and direction of a complicated operation.
- logistics とは、企業やその他の組織において、備品や資材、人員の動きを管理すること、つまり、物流管理のことです。
- Acquisition, storage, transport, and delivery of equipment and supplies are the responsibility of the Logistics Department.
- After negotiating with the Italian supplier for favorable pricing terms, we ran into some logistical problems in getting the products to Japan.
- The logistics of organizing a major international conference can be overwhelming at times.
Congratulations on another job well done!