2009.12.03 (Review of 2007.03.29 edition)
There's something very inspiring about working with people you like and respect. It can make even the toughest job a pleasure!
- Camaraderie is a feeling of friendship and trust among a group of people, especially people who work, train, study, or share an experience together.
- camaraderie とは、特に一緒に働く、トレーニングを受ける、勉強するなど、体験を共有する人々の間にある友情と信頼の感情、つまり、仲間意識のことです。
- It was a tough decision to leave the team. I really miss the camaraderie with the other players.
- Socializing with co-workers at office parties or in company leagues helps to build camaraderie.
- There's a great feeling of camaraderie in the office. We all try to do our best and help each other out.
- I wanted my son to attend a private boarding school because of the sense of camaraderie that develops among students.
- We spent nearly ten hours trapped in an elevator together. By the time we finally got out, there was a real camaraderie between us.
Take care, comrade!